Wednesday, October 16, 2013

LEGACY: THE REBIRTH (2006-2012)

LEGACY: THE REBIRTH cover art
 
 
 

LEGACY: THE REBIRTH is a project that has been in the works the past 7 to 8 years of my life, something that I think would benefit the new listeners and allow all my long term listeners to feel much more special about being a part of my past. I've gone through ALL of my old projects from 2006's "The Atma Within" up until 2012's "DARCIA" and have selected 30 of my most favorite works out of the 274 tracks to place on this exclusive piece of time travel.

The goal of this project is more of a history lesson for any new listeners from here onward. To all of my long term listeners, if you've grabbed a hold of my previous works off their original projects, you are holding a piece of history and I thank you for all the support you've given me through the years. If you are a new listener, this is an easy introduction to who I am as an artist. Instead of having to download my previous 12 solo projects (I know how time consuming that can be) you can simply download "LEGACY: THE REBIRTH" with the best selections of my past projects, newly re-mastered and re-packaged into one solid album.

I hope you all enjoy this move. Again, thanks for all the support throughout all these years. It really means the world to me.

credits

released 01 January 2012
PRODUCTION BY:

- Kwervo
- The Blunted Sultan
- Ace Gauntlit
- DJ Top1
- Anno Domini
- Pesticyde
- Snake vs Crane
- Endure Uno
- Unearthed
- JG
- Street Science
- Biotic
 
Visit His Official Site http://www.poeticdeath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment